Your brother makes me laugh so much. My family loves potstickers too. We call them Jiaoze(Jeeow-zuh). That's how you say it in Chinese! Very nice blog by the way :)
Hi! My name is Kira. I am 9 years old. In this blog you will be reading poetry, stories about my little brothers and sister, and other fun stuff about my family. I like reading and writing and I like typing on the computer. That's why I got a blog of my own.
4 comments:
Kira you are AWESOME! I love your site. I hope school goes well for you this year and good luck with your blog.
Kevin
What are potstickers? I would love to know :)
Hi this is Kira. Becky you asked
what potstikers were. they are a kind of chinese food. I love them!
Your brother makes me laugh so much. My family loves potstickers too. We call them Jiaoze(Jeeow-zuh). That's how you say it in Chinese! Very nice blog by the way :)
Post a Comment