Sorry, I gave up on "The fellowship of the Ring". I couldn't get past the boring prelude!
This Spring Break, I read "Escape From Warsaw" and "The Reptile Room". I just finished reading "The Princess Academy" for the second time(I love it!)and finished reading the seventh "Trixie Belden". I just started on the eighth one.
Don't you just love a good book? They are, like, my favorite thing in the whole entire world!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Have you read any of Shannon Hale's other books? I really liked Goose Girl and Book of a Thousand Days.
(from Aunt Trina)
Kira,
I'm so sorry I haven't responded to you before now. I am so happy that you like to read. It is one of my favorite things to do, as well. I still have very fond memories of the times I was able to read to you when you were a very little girl. Keep it up but don't get so caught up in reading that you aren't there too help your mom when she needs it.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Sweet girl! I hope you feel extra pampered today:)
Hey I finally saw your comment on my blog.
Post a Comment