Hi, this is Kira. I`m sorry I`ve not been able to make another post for a long time. Just in case you were wondering when I was going to make another one,well here it is.
I cut my hair! It is only like five inches now from top to bottom! I am really thrilled that it is cut. I really like it. I am also really thrilled that I got the chance to donate it. The place I donated it to is called locks of love. The place I got it cut at is called Lolilocks. It is really fun! It is a really good place and I recommend it.It is actually a place designed for kids. There was really fun chairs!
You can see on my family's blog there are some pictures of them. They were like on a merry-go--round! Even the normal chairs were really fun with lots of swirls that were all different kinds of
colors!I chose one of the normal chairs. They have shampoo, and conditioner, and hair glitter,and
body soap, and brushes, and mirrors, and earring holders, and earrings, and bracelets, and necklaces, and rings, and lots of other really fun stuff. They even do birthday parties! It is a really fun place, and I am glad I went.
I cut my hair! It is only like five inches now from top to bottom! I am really thrilled that it is cut. I really like it. I am also really thrilled that I got the chance to donate it. The place I donated it to is called locks of love. The place I got it cut at is called Lolilocks. It is really fun! It is a really good place and I recommend it.It is actually a place designed for kids. There was really fun chairs!
You can see on my family's blog there are some pictures of them. They were like on a merry-go--round! Even the normal chairs were really fun with lots of swirls that were all different kinds of
colors!I chose one of the normal chairs. They have shampoo, and conditioner, and hair glitter,and
body soap, and brushes, and mirrors, and earring holders, and earrings, and bracelets, and necklaces, and rings, and lots of other really fun stuff. They even do birthday parties! It is a really fun place, and I am glad I went.

No comments:
Post a Comment