Sunday, February 8, 2009
Busy Thursdays
Every Thursday I wake up at about 7:20 and get ready for my tutoring.On the letter it said that the reason I go is because I got extra high scores on the Galileo tests. I did not think I would get them. Anyway,I start it at 7:45.Then when it is done,I go and play outside until the bell rings. Then I work until 10:45. At 10:45 I have recess and snack. I have snack because I go to lunch at 12:45.Then I work until lunch. After lunch,I go strait from the cafeteria to the playground. When the bell rings, some of us come running like we are supposed to do,[like me]and others take there own sweet time and go get in trouble. Then we work through the afternoon and go to specialist at the end of the day. When we leave to go home on Thursdays, me and Halle Glazebrook go change for soccer. Then we go strait from school to soccer practice. Then we both have about fifteen minutes at my house to get ready for triple threat. It is at 6:15 and it ends at 7:00. It is really fun. My mom teaches it. After triple threat,we drop Halle of and go to our house.I then get ready for bed and get ready for Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment