Friday, June 25, 2010

kira's conversation

I don't like being treated like a little kid. I don't like grownups to talk down to me, I like to be included as an equal, at least in all the appropriate topics. Oh, that's another thing I have to say. Be careful what you post now, because if you are going to follow me on my blog, I will do the same to yours and I'm a 9-year-old, (darn!) and still considered a kid. I'm just saying, make sure your posting appropriate things for a 9-year- old to read if you are going to follow me on my blog. : )
 

4 comments:

bryceandjamie said...

Hi Kira! I love your blog! I just saw your photo-shoot on your mom's blog. You are beautiful! Hope you're having a great summer!

Stella said...

Hi Kira! Your mom and I grew up together (kind of) you'll have to ask her. Anyway, I was a lot like you when I was young. I loved to be included in the adult conversations. I have always acted older than my age. I am guessing you act older than you are, especially after skipping a grade! I love you pics from the photo shoot your mom did. You are getting so grown up. I have a daughter that is turning 11 in August, and she is a lot like you! Have fun with your blog, and have a fun summer!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Dear Stella, (Holly)
I asked my mom about you and her. Yes,I do like to act older than my age. I hate being talked down to, that is for 4-year-olds. It makes me feel like a baby. And no one needs to treat me like that, I am a blogger now, not a little kid. And yes, I am probably like you in a lot of ways.
-Kira

Heather said...

Kira,
You are adorable. I grew up with your mom, but am Shanda's best friend. I actually was the one that first told your mom she would marry your dad. She didn't believe me but look her now. You remind of my Collin who just turned 11. His blog is www.thesoccerperson.blogspot.com. Keep up the good work. And ask your mom about me. she will have lots to say.