We got back from the bank about an hour and a half ago. It took a really long time, like I suspected, so I brought my book. My baby brother was really unhappy. It took for ever to calm him down. I had to take my little sister to the bathroom,too.
We rented a redbox and went home. We had just picked up the mail and were almost home when my sister said that she had lost her special pink flower. We drove all the way back. I went inside and looked everywhere we had been. It took a really long time and I couldn't find it. I went back to the car and my mom said that my little sister had it. I was pretty upset.
I just finished my home work. I did it today because I didn't feel like it yesterday. We are going to go watch the redbox now. By!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bummer about your sister's flower! it's always funny when little kids (and sometimes big kids, not that *I* was ever one of those big kids!) have something they're really attached to and can't ever lose it. if they DO lose it, the world ends until it's found again, right? again, not that *I* was ever one of those kids... I certainly didn't have the same stuffed animal from the time I was 6 until... shhh... I got married! ha! but you're a nice sister, and have a *really* nice mom, to go back and look for that flower.
How fun it is to read your cute stories and daily happenings, Kira. You crack me up!
Post a Comment